Road Map to Financial Freedom

Dear friends

I’ve completed writing my next book, Panzer’s Road Map to Financial Freedom and am pleased to pre-launch it here for a limited period (until end of June 2009 at the price of SGD 18.95!).

The concise 28 page book provides value that includes:

  • Simplifying your financial life by using Panzer’s 5 step approach to helping you achieve financial freedom
  • Saving you money from using the value-packed Excel worksheet to manage your cash holdings
  • Clarifying your goal of achieving financial freedom
  • Motivating you towards being in control of your finances and your life

On top of the benefits listed above, I’ll be supporting those who invest in Panzer’s Road Map with Six months of email support in terms of questions, queries and tips on how you can develop your own unique strategies towards your own version of financial freedom.

The price of all these is only S$18.95 (less than two movie tickets)!

I guarantee that you will immediately save more than $18.95 if you practice at least one of the techniques in this book.

I look forward to seeing you be equipped with the tools to drive yourself towards your very own financial freedom by buying it now. :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I visited your website: http://singapore-money-savers.blogspot.com/today and must say that you have a well presented website with quality content. I was reading some of your articles which were really good and informative. But I believe that in order to increase your site PR and traffic you need to do healthy content link exchange or normal link exchange because link exchange are the best way to increase the reach of your website.

For that I can offer you my website which is also finance related and have good Google value and existing links on these pages also have good Google PR. I can also offer you free original article and that also for FREE!!. Thus it will be an added advantage for you if you list your website with reputed website like us.

Please feel free to contact me back through: contactbettyparker@gmail.com. I can really offer you more than one good finance websites.

Looking forward for your positive reply.

Thanks,

Betty Parker

Unknown said...

great
bamboo investments

Property Investment Singapore said...

For me, i choose Property Investment Singapore. Smart Property Investing in Singapore properties could lead to financial freedom Since Singapore land is scarce and her population is rising.

Property Investment Singapore said...

Saving may not lead to financial freedom.

Value Investing Singapore does.